Saturday, February 20, 2021

Final Character Design (?) - George Andrews

This will probably be the final design, I really like how it came out. I could perhaps give it a bit more detail but overall, I'm happy with how it came out. I didn't want them to appear they are wearing some kind of uniform, I took heavy influence from the character design of Boba Fett from Star Wars, getting the cape underneath the equipment on his back.

Rather than using a jet pack of sorts to manoeuvre through zero gravity, I gave him rocket boots for easier control of his trajectory. I don't imagine this would play much a part in the gameplay as they would only be able to be used in short bursts to move through an area, meaning if there is gravity they'd provide a slightly higher than average jump height at best.

I'll see if I can't add a little bit more to the design before deadline day.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment