Saturday, February 13, 2021

Faceless Protagonist No Longer Faceless - George Andrews

I figured a good way to design the character's suit would be to first decide who would be under the suit. Before this point I was designing a faceless, genderless space farer for the player to take control of, but I decided to try and design a person behind the mask as it were. This is who I came up with, a 40-50 something man who clearly suffers no lack of experience with the exploration of strange space vessels. I may try and incorporate this into the final design.

Whilst I am happy with how the face has turned out so far, the suit I added to the design needs serious work, I may try a few more helmet designs to then base the rest of the suit on, to get a solid theme down.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment