Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Project Mood Boards


Alright. Safe to say this project took a turn that I did not anticipate but I am entirely on board with it. I realised a few different ways I can interpret the passage and came to understand that it is vague enough for me to drastically change my initial idea to something a little more unique.
I first was looking at the game "Little Nightmares" that came out a few years ago, seeing how the different furniture is all designed and placed. Then I thought about the passage again, I realised there isn't any reason why it *wouldn't* work in space... soooooo I'm doing it with a space theme now. I researched a few different space themed creations made by different people to brainstorm some ideas, along with knowing what sort of stylistic theme I want after little nightmares, the next few weeks will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment